With the Ian Peters Agency, every relocation and real estate engagement begins with a thorough, no-obligation discussion of your needs. After your goals are assessed, your appointed Ian Peters Agency relocation concierge will remain your single point of contact throughout your experience to ensure seamless service that prioritizes your needs at all times.
Our conversation will include questions such as:
- What is your relocation timeline?
- Who is moving with you?
- What is your current living situation like and how would you like your New York City experience to be similar or different?
- What are your needs regarding square footage, number of bedrooms, views, kitchen equipment, building amenities and so on?
- Where in the city is your office, if applicable?
- What’s important to you, your family and your lifestyle in terms of commute, social activities, schools, fitness, recreation, etc.?
- Do you require support staff for housekeeping, childcare, pet care and so on?
- Will relocation expenses be paid by your company or directly? What is their/your budget?